Friday, May 28, 2010

Team 7

-Your friends aren’t hurt. I saved them; they just need to rest now. Said Ino whipping her tears.

-Thanks you Ino. But I need to know that Akatsuki who attacked your village. We are currently taking care of Akatsuki and need to take them down. Ask State

Suddenly Sasuke show up with Sakura by his side coming to ask State a question but he saw everyone in a water bubble and a strange girl standing. He toke his Katana and ran to beat her but was stop by State putting his hand in front of him

-Sasuke…She’s not our enemy. She saved them from Akatsuki hideout. Said State

He put back his Katana and goes for the talk.

-State…I need you to train me now…teach me new powers and summoning if you can.

-Why so sudden…What’s it for? Ask State.

-Hmm…I just realize that I’m not strong enough to beat down Akatsuki…I realize that after getting seriously beaten down by Gama. And some other things…

-All right wait for me at the training field. I’ll join you as quickly as possible

Sasuke walks off when Ino is left in shock when seeing the Uchiha sign behind Sasuke’s T-shirt.

-Uchiha….They should all die…I spit at their hated image. Said Ino wildly.

Sasuke stops and turn around with a deadly look with his sharingan.

-What did you say about Uchiha…Hmmm not our enemy you said State…She’s dead

Automatically he takes back his Katana and runs then jumps to kill off Ino. HE was too fast for State to stop him. Ino launch her water style: water dragon where Sasuke dodge it easily and cut it off with Chidori. The water attack is mixed with Sasuke’s Chidori witch make it deadly if were hit by it. Sasuke without Ino seeing him appears behind her ready to punch her to her death. She was shocked but luckily State arrives and caught Sasuke’s punch.

-You just came out of the hospital…Chill out bro. Said State

-If I hear you speak of my clan…I’ll cut your head off. Said Sasuke before going off letting Sakura behind.

-(In her head) What is Going on with Sasuke…I hope he don’t want to go back to Akatsuki and face Itachi again…What is he really thinking….Sasuke…..Was thinking Sakura

-Ino…Can I know what you have against the Uchiha…Sasuke could have killed you easily if I haven’t come. Said State

-I remember…That mask guy…(flashbacks on the whirlpool country)

The scene is where everyone runs in fury to escape or to fight enemy. The scene is concentrate on the Kage fighting Akatsuki with Ino on her side.

-I can’t keep up with him…I going to use my last resort to kill him off once and for all. Said the Kage.

-You’re not going to use that jutsu Kage-Sama?? Ask Ino

-I got too…Tell the entire village to escape and to go hide at Konoha. This guy is not normal…maybe invincible too

-Kage-Sama….who is him by the way?? Ask Ino

-hehe…You really want to know me…the one who will bring peace back to this world…Uchiha Madara

The Kage was in shock.

-It can be…you have been killed long time ago…INO GET OUT OF HERE IMMEDIATELY…I GOING TO END THIS AND KILL HIM OFF WITH THIS FINAL JUTSU

-Hai

She gets away telling everyone to escape. But I was too late, The Kage have active his jutsu and sank the village into the water. It destroyed everything and disappears forever. Ino as a suiton master manage to escape summoning his water slug and getting on the water surface. As she searches for life evidence, she found nothing and went to Konoha as told. (Flashback finish)

-I understand Your Pain Ino…But Sasuke is not like Madara…He was emotion and lost all his family and friends by the Uchiha massacre.

Ino was a bit shock and ashamed of herself.

-I should really give him my sorries then. Said Ino before walking away too.

-Sakura heals those three and come to the training field with us later. Said State before disappearing

-Understood.

At the training field Sasuke was sitting and thinking

- (flashbacks) you don’t have enough hate Sasuke…and you know something?? You’ll never will…. (Musica voice) Everyone from the hidden leaf is our friend…. (Itachi voice) Because you’re my little brother *smiles * (feels tears in his cheeks as back then) (Sakura’s voice) I love you Sasuke and that’s for ever….(flashback finish)

Sasuke smile and look at the sky thinking.

-I will become stronger like you wanted Itachi…be prepared…This will be my last decision to take after my training over.

Ino show up breaking trough Sasuke’s taught. Sasuke get his deadly look again and his hand was on his Katana.

-You again!!

-Listen I wanted to apologize about what I said…I didn’t know you passed by the same road as me. I take back what I said...I have hatred into one Uchiha only.

-Can I know who??

-Hmm…Anyway let just forget this…He’s dead anyway. So are we okay?

-Whatever…

Ino goes back and disappear then State appears.

-Ready to train Sasuke?? What do you want to know or learn??

-About those new summoning you wanted me to know.

-Oh yeah…There’s two new summoning that you can learn as a sharingan user. Dioxys who control time and space and Mewtwo who control anyone mind and screw it up like tsukoyomi but better.

-This looks intense. There’s was a new combo I wanted to come back at. Added Sasuke

-What you mean??

-Going into my inner self mode curse added by Sakura…I can use my old snake combo and jutsu’s…I wanted to master them now.

-All right…Then let’s begin??

The match and training begins. Back to Sakura

-You okay guys?? Ask Sakura.

-Yeah…What happen? Ask Musica

-You got saved by a young girl named Ino.

-Really…Where’s Taka?? Ask Sega

Everyone remember Taka’s last resort jutsu and had sad looks. At the hokage office

-Ino from the whirlpool huh? Asked the Hokage

-Yes…I’ve been order to come and secure myself here.

-Fine…You’ll stay with Musica’s team for now on.

-Musica??

-I’ve been informed earlier that their teammate died saving them and killing both Akatsuki members

-That’s too sad…Fine I’ll cooperate with this Musica

-Good…Then go find a place for you to stay and you may discuss with Musica later…Konoha offer you the apart.

-Thanks you Hokage-Sama. Said Ino as she left the office.

Someone knock on the door. The person comes in as he left the Hokage surprise. Back to the training field. Both State and Sasuke were exhausted.

-I think you’re ready to use them…But don’t use them a lot because they drain more chakra then your two other summoning. Once a day will be enough. Said State

-If I used them more than once I’m totally drain that’s it? And won’t be able to continue the match? Ask Sasuke

-Exactly. By the way your snake combo is quite fascinating…your really strong no surprise from an Uchiha. Said State with a smile patting Sasuke’s shoulder.

Sasuke smile back and went to drink some water at the closest river. Some seconds later someone shows up by showing his reflect on the water.

-Oh it’s you Naruto…What’s up?

-I told the Hokage about wanting a mission. She was quite surprise by my visit and gave us a mission anyway. Our client is waiting for us some miles further. Team 7 is design to go. I’m excited as ever!!!

-Hmmm…All right but let make this fast…I have other project to do. Said Sasuke

Team 7 met on the entry of Konoha.

-what were waiting for?? LET’S GO!! Said Naruto

-Crazy as always huh Naruto? Said Sasuke

-Hehe…good old days…Added Sakura.

As the walk the have been stop by a loud cry behind. The turn around and see.

-Gama?? Ask Sasuke

-Hey can I come with you guys?? I always wanted to see your old team power as you told me there are really strong.

-Hmmm…I don’t know…Said Sasuke

-Common please?

-What do you think you two? Ask Sasuke with a smile

-Welcome to the team 7 club my friend. One more person is always good to have. Said Naruto also with a smile

The all went to accomplish the mission while Naruto wave bye to his student

-Be good all right Matthew

-Hai sensei…Good luck.

What await our young Team 7 now that there on their first mission. Will Ino be comfortable with her new team?? What is Sasuke thinking lately?? TILL NEXT CHAP

No comments:

Post a Comment