Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Real And Deadly Battles

Will Akatsuki succeed on getting State and Sega hidden power? Or will Sasuke and Gama find a way to get out of here??

-Chap 7 the return…

-Are you writing another chapter sensei?

-Yes. My book that will change the world thinking and stop this hatred one’s and for all.

-What about this organization you spoke about?

-Yes…This is later on…one by one will be killed by my hand.

-I will help you because I want to become like you Sensei. The strongest

-You will. Some day you will. Matthew

-Sensei…I want to know…who were your team back then?? How did you become this strong??

-Oh boy…The good old days. The day I was part of team 7. It’s like yesterday. Listen up

With Akatsuki

-Man how are we gonna get out of here? Was blabbering Sasuke

-Yo man…How you doing. Said Gama waking up not knowing anything

-YO GAMA!!! Where trap in Akatsuki lair…we are gonna gets beat and killed later on. We need to escape.

-Oh yeah I forgot…I have a plan man…as I always do.

Soon Gama melt into mud then retransformed a little further. Sasuke was wide open.

-I don’t even want to know how you did that. Get me out now.

He breaks the chain and soon he was free.

-What we do now. Asked Gama

-Oh right…let sit here and do nothing while drinking some tea….ESCAPE WHAT DO YOU THINK!!

-I wanted tea but whatever….LOL man I’m joking with you.

-It’s no time now…Lets go

With Musica. He was in bed thinking about the past action.

-I really need to tanks State later.

He looks over and sees Tenten sleeping beside him

-Awn she’s so cute when she’s sleeping.

He goes out the door and sees Taka doing some paper work.

-What you doing?

He sees drawing

-Wow you’re really good.

-Tank you. I enjoy drawing when I have free time.

-Are you a ninja or only work here?

-Off course I’m a ninja too like the others. What make you think I’m not young man?

-Well…I don’t know…you don’t seem to be a ninja.

Taka feels insulted now.

-How’s a match versus me sound?

-A match…why not I wanted a practice anyway.

They go out of the hospital to the training field. Both of them are ready to fight

-You can go all out on me Musica.

Musica begins with a wind style: Tornado and launch it to Taka. She easily dodges and does some drawing on her scroll.

-Nimpou: Living paint.

Soon two images appears going out of Taka’s scroll. They were familiar to Musica.

-Those two…Yamato and Kakashi?

-Yes. I enjoy drawing them both. Now fell there power that I created for them.

Both of them run to Musica exchanging punches and kicks. Musica couldn’t keep up and got hit hard on his head. Kakashi goes in front of Musica and Yamato behind.

-Hm...NOW!! Said Taka clapping his hands together

The two of them explode into an explosion of ink blinding Musica. Taka draws two dogs where they head but Musica letting him flying.

-Your actually strong.

-Yes. I know. Even there I’m not the fighting person. I usually love to stay home draw some more. I even make request to my friend. None of them complain about my pictures so its cool.

Musica appears behind Taka with a wind blade scratching badly Taka arm. She falls downs desperately.

-I’m so sorry Taka. Didn’t want to hurt you this badly.

-It’s ok. Said Taka healing herself. Soon her scratch closed like nothing happen.

-You heal fast.

-That’s my unique powers. I draw and heal really fast. I’ll be the perfect ninja and healer in a ninja team.

-You know what…I’ll maybe take you in my team with me and Tenten. Well me epic

-Oh…It been a long time I didn’t do some real mission and everything.

-It be fun…common. Think about the life you can save while fighting bad guys. Imagine my Tenten getting injured. You don’t want Tenten to get injured no?

-No I don’t

-Good neither does I. It’s a yes then?

-Fine…I’ll see

-Great!!

With Sega and State

-Are we going to make it in time? Asked State

-Yes. Don’t underestimate the Uchiha with Gama. They can handle it themselves even.

-I heard that Akatsuki have the most powerful ninjas of all Naruto world. Pain of the Rinnegan…and rumors about the legendary Itachi Uchiha that is said to be in Akatsuki

-Didn’t we kill him the last time?

-No it wasn’t him. I could feel it.

-Lets hurry. I don’t want to see Gama getting angry…he could summon Groudon and create a lot of problems.

-And Sasuke with those cursed eyes of his.

-Lets go.

With Gama and Sasuke

-Are you sure this will work Sasuke?

-Those disguise are perfect let go.

Soon Entei and Raikou enter the reunion.

-Aren’t those they legendary dogs? Was thinking Kisame

-Man…Take guard team. Those two are one of the most powerful Gods out there

-Hmm…you fool. Said Itachi getting up.

Itachi throws a kunai on them causing them to POOF. Gama and Sasuke runs towards them.

-Were busted…Said Gama

-Continue running…Let’s get out of here.

Itachi’s gets into their way.

-I’m sorry Sasuke…maybe next time.

-Get the hell out of the way Itachi…what kind of bro-

Itachi choke him up.

-Listen up…you don’t have enough hate

-Hey don’t touch my bro like that. I’ll show all of you guys an epic summon.

-Do...Don’t. Said Sasuke hard to breath

Kisame at high speed takes a hold on Gama’s hand

-Little ninjas shouldn’t play with their hand and fingers so much. Or you’ll regret it

Sasuke desperately get a hold of his Katana and pluck into Itachi Heart.

-Go to hell Ni-san…Said Sasuke with a sad look on his face

Sasuke Chidori Kisame hand off and had a deadly look on everyone.

-I don’t want to get started.

Kisame hand grows back.

-I’ll take care of you first. Said Kisame running with his sword.

-Water clone…Was thinking Sasuke

Gama have been hit by the sword but it transpierce his body because it was a mud clone

-Hurry Sasuke!!

Sasuke Chidori both of them leaving Kisame really hurt but Gama didn’t feel something because Mud is unharmed versus electric jutsu

-Both of you are going to pay hard.

Soon Itachi showed up punching Sasuke to the Akatsuki lair’s roof. It was starting to rain.

-Want to play it taught do you Sasuke. Said Itachi between thunder claps

-Yes Brother…Give me all you got. I ain’t as weak as before.

Both of them activate Sharingan and had a deadly look on their face. The hard thunder was as scary as them. Back to the others. Gama was standing alone in front of all Akatsuki.

-Bring it on!! Said Gama with a smile on his face

-He seems interesting. Leave this one to me guys. Said Deidara steeping in front of Gama

-I heard about this guy. Deidara…it will be simple to fight him because I heard he only use bomb to attack…something I can counter with my earth style. Was thinking Gama

Suddenly Pain appear from behind Gama ready the shinra tensei

-We don’t need those two now.

But he was interrupted by State and Sega epic enter. Pain goes back with his team and State and Sega stayed close to Gama

-Good going man. I’ll take care of Pain. You and Sega take care of the rest of the members.

-All right.

All three of them are ready to fight. With Sasuke who was still staring to his brother.

-I’ll make you disappear with the thunder clap Itachi

-Your dreams will stay an illusion while mine will be fulfilled to reality.

With Musica

-So it’s said…Team MusiTen with Taka is that right?

-Yes…it’s your choice anyway. Said Taka not really caring

-What mission do you want to do first? Asked Tenten

-Akatsuki…They will pay for what they did for me and the village. We are going all out because MUSITEN FTW!!!

State versus Pain while Sega and Gama versus Akatsuki gang. Sasuke with a deadly match versus Itachi. And now MusiTen on the way wanting to succeed their mission. What will happen?? Who will win? Stay tune for chap 8

No comments:

Post a Comment