Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Team Work After Everything

State kicks Pain outside the Akatsuki lair while Gama and Sega takes cares of the rest inside. Sasuke was fighting Itachi on the roof. Let’s join the two brothers first. Sasuke ran to Itachi talking his Katana. Itachi stayed still while taking his Katana too and defend himself from Sasuke attack. He had a deadly look on his face and Sasuke had a shock and furious face. The push themselves and were staring each other again

-What’s the matter Sasuke?? Too Scared?

-No. I’m dying to kill you now…There’s not going back huh?

Itachi looked down with a sad face.

-It isn’t that…

-Then what? You think you can go like that betray everyone and join Akatsuki. I fought you loved me…With the rest of the family. Guess it’s too hard for you to come back…too late

-Your right Sasuke…I’ve been a bad brother for you…that why you got to kill me…Fairly off course. Said Itachi with a smile

Sasuke smile back

-I will. I’ve been training for a long time now. I’ll go on out on you this instant. Said Sasuke doing some hand sign

Itachi gets to defense mode and looks Sasuke’s hand sign.

-This technique!! Say Itachi shock

-A technique from my friend. Get ready. Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm.

The ground began to crack to Itachi where he jumps away. The roof began to collide down to the other Akatsuki members.

-Itachi is playing deadly up there. Was thinking Kisame

The roof falls and every member dodge the rocks falling. Gama’s fall and a rock were at the point to destroy him. Sega wanted to run and help him but others Akatsuki member went through his way.

-Damnit…GAMA GETS OUT OF HERE. Was screaming Sega

All we heard is a big BOUM nothing else. Nobody could see Gama.

-Are we too late?? Was thinking Sega when he receives a hit in the guts.

Hidan gets a hold on Sega who was hurt. He has been hit by Hidan scythe. Soon he found out that he was bleeding. State was outside only seeing some fire technique on the roof.

-Be careful Sasuke.

Pain ran to State where he toke a hold of his arm with Sage mode look on his face.

-Don’t get me stated Pain…

State looks on his right and saw other Pain coming to battle. He jump away seeing that there’s was 3 Pain in front of him

-How…When did he do that…

-Don’t underestimate me State. My pain is better than worse. *smile*

-Why are you smiling?

-I heard that one of your members got hit and buried under pillars of rocks. And the other one getting beat to death by the rest of the members.

He had a shocking face. Not knowing what to do. The three pain circle State ready to Shinra Tensei

-Something to say before you die??

-Yeah…He takes the scrolls from the back pocket. Is it this what you want?? The kyuubi scroll?

-I was right it was with you all this time

With great speed State does a Chidori Nagashi hitting all the pain before opening the scroll and went kyuubi mode.

-I will kill you here and now. Said State with 2 tails

With the others. Sega was spitting blood. He could feel State change of chakra.

-Kyuubi…don’t get too far with this bro. was thinking Sega.

The earth began to shake again.

-No again…is this the end.

The rocks explode and everyone sees a monster beside them.

-Gama man you’re alive!!! Was crying out Sega

-Like my pet?? Ready to get your butt kicked? Said Gama on Groudon

With Sasuke and Itachi

-Katon fire ball jutsu. Both of them launch

They collide and Sasuke appear entering and the fire with a Chidori before getting to Itachi’s spot. Itachi avoid the Chidori but sees from the sky Sasuke with his Katana. He pluck it into his arm. Itachi was in pain now.

-You…really got strong

-Don’t underestimate me Brother.

Itachi was in pain but manage to do a smile.

-Seeing you strong makes me happy. Ready for round two?

-Huh?

Itachi separate himself into many crows.

-Oh crap…he was playing with me all this time.

Soon the roof brakes and sends Sasuke flying. He sees that with was Gama. He manage to get on his feet before landing

-Man…Gama managed to get his pet out. I got to too

Itachi land beside him and his crows began attacking him. Sasuke takes his Katana and began cutting them off. More were appearing

-Crap I fell in his Genjutsu. Release!!

He got hit by Itachi then explodes right in front of him.

-Explosion clone….

He appears behind Sasuke who was ready to cut him again with his Katana but Itachi get a hold of him and kicks his Katana away. He was about to do Chidori put get cut by surprise by Itachi Katana.

-AHHHHHHHHHH

He was trembling into seeing his arm on the floor and bleeding likes hell

-Damn you…

-I’ll take your eyes now.

Sasuke does Mangekyou Sharingan and shock Itachi. The word was breaking away where Sasuke woke up.

-Tsukoyomi…He scared me to death

-You’re not familiar with Genjutsu I see.

-Let me show you my ninjutsu that is better than worse. Soon Susano began to appear

-Silly Sasuke…plot no jutsu…if you don’t follow it you end up dead in front of me

-Shut up!!

With the others. Everyone was fighting Gama where he was destroying then with laser been. Sega ran to State to help him up now that Gama has everything under control.

-Common shows me your Akatsuki power.

-Suiton. Surfing wave. Said Kisame creating a huge water wave getting Groudon off balance

-Man…Earth style: Muddy water. The two combine themselves creating a rocky floor. Groudon easily breaks it and get back to control.

-I’ll show you guys a deadly yet powerful technique. Be ready

Everyone gets on their guards

- Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin. The rocks envelops everyone and Gama with his pet. NOW!! KATSU

The rock began to explode leaving a big and loud explosion sound. It created a big wind cutting Pain State and Sega match. The explosion is getting bigger and bigger.

-Damn…what was that?? I’m going to get killed now!? Said Sasuke

With State and Sega

-What is this jutsu?? Was thinking State

-Earth style JUTSU….GAMA NO!!

-Suffer the same pain as I

-We are both going to get hit by that explosion. You’re dying with us!!! Said State with a roar

The explosion destroy everything and soon weak down. Everything got peaceful

-What…we aren’t dead?? Said Sasuke

-Hehe now. Saved my me I guess

With State and Sega

-What happen…how?

-I save you with my Wind Style tornado jutsu just at time. It sucked the explosion to another dimension. Said Tenten

With Sasuke

-Musica…You saved my life.

-I see your friend is here to help you out. Said Itachi

-Him…The sharingan one

-It’s my big Bro….

Musica was in shock

-Your…Brother!?

-Yes…I’m going to finish him once and for all

-I’ll help you…And I thought he was dead.

-No…it’s my job…stay here to assist in case I need help.

-All right. He turns around and sees Taka under a tree. What are you doing Taka??

-Well if you need help ask for it…I’m going to continue my secret jutsu work here. Said Taka drawing

Sasuke look behind and saw what was supposed to be Akatsuki lair.

-Don’t tell me that….Was thinking Sasuke almost crying.

Sasuke versus Itachi continue with Musica help. State Sega and Tenten go all out versus Pain. What is Taka secret jutsu?? What happen to Gama?? And the rest off Akatsuki?? Chap 9 on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment