Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Team Uchiha

-I want you to find a team…You need to go and start your training.

-Fine father…Who should I chose?

-Make you own team. It’s up to you to find your partner. Good luck Sasuke

-Fine. I’ll go looking. Tanks for the advice

-Watch out for enemies on the road.

-I can defend myself Dad. I’ll see you later

Sasuke began walking around the village looking for some partners to team up with. He was hesitating for witch on to chose.

-Everyone here look weak...Me an Uchiha need to have strong partners to protect and help me in battle. I’ll go check in the forest…maybe some strong ninja is training here.

Sasuke was running to the forest to find someone when he gets attack by a random ninja

-What do you want? Sasuke ask

-I want to battle you. It’s for training. The ninja said

-Fine…I wanted to practice anyway.

Sasuke began by running to the ninja with his Katana. The other one said: Earth release: Aggravated rock technique. The ninja touch Sasuke and he turned into a rock.

-That was enough. My jutsu works after all

From nowhere Sasuke appear behind the ninja with his Katana in Chidori mode.

-You aren’t the type of ninja that I’m looking for anyway. I’ll let you live because I’m a good boy. Said Sasuke fore walking away

-Damn…I wasn’t even able to defeat him. Back to the training.

Sasuke was tired and decides to take a break while eating some rice balls his mother prepared for him. It was delicious. Then later he took a nap beside à water fall.

-When I think about it…that ninja wasn’t so bad after all…if my sharingan haven’t detected that jutsu of his…I will out cold by now. Was thinking Sasuke

Sasuke was about to leave when he heard a loud cry. He wanted to go and see what it was. He saw 2 ninjas fighting.

-Hey I recognize you…weren’t you’re the one from before??

-euh…ya…I’m out of chakra…help me beat this one out. Said the ninja

-Hey…you were the one looking for a fight. How can you even consider yourself a ninja if you always need helping?

-I’m pretty strong myself…why don’t you take someone your own side. Said Sasuke

-I don’t have time…I’m looking for a friend I lost. Till we meet again. Said the ninjas before running away.

-Tanks anyway…what’s your name? Mine Gama.

-Sasuke from the Uchiha clan. What type was that jutsu from before?

-It’s a special jutsu learned from my father before he dies…it’s a special jutsu only my clan can learn. Said Gama

-You look pretty strong…what do you think about coming with me and formed a team. Ask Sasuke

-Hey why not? I will be happy to come with you. Said Gama with a big smile.

-I’m happy about your answer. Welcome to the Uchiha team. Said Sasuke with a smile too. We will be looking for others to joins us later on our journey. Ready to takes dangerous mission and train like crazy?

-Yes.

They began walking away when the sun began to sleep away. A big and epic journey is waiting for our young and new little team. What kinds of mission are awaiting them???

No comments:

Post a Comment