Sunday, April 25, 2010

The trounement begin!!

Sasuke couldn’t sleep this night. He was thinking about Itachi, his adventure and friends that are willing to risk their life to save him. He went outside to change idea. Suddenly he remembered when he felt tears on his cheeks. Why is Itachi doing this?? Did he really cry?? What going on?? Sasuke was thinking. He felt a hand rubbing his back. It was Sakura.

-Are you Ok Sasuke??

-Yeah…I can simply not sleep. Too much thinking.

-I’ll always be there for you if there’s a problem. I’m your partner after all.

-Tank you for the support. I’m glad you came back to me.

Sakura sleep’s on his shoulder

-The moon is beautiful this night.

Sasuke sees Itachi face on it.

-Yes…maybe it is.

Only minutes and Sakura was already sleeping. He toke her to her room and went to sleep too.

In Gama’s room. He was lying on his back into his bed.

-I got to get stronger. I can’t always use those deadly jutsu. Those are supposed to be my last resort. What got into me letting my life like that? Good thing the medical ninja was here.

He turns on his side willing to sleep. The next day Sasuke and Sakura where already starting training.

-So are you ready to teach me Sakura?? Ask Sasuke

-I’m ready when you are. First concentrate you chakra on your fist. Then release it all at once. Like this!!

She concentrates her chakra and punches the ground with full power. It destroyed the ground leaving a crater.

-This will be hard. I’ll give it a try.

He concentrates his chakra at his turns and was ready to attack. He runs and punches a wall. Nothing happen. Sasuke only got hurt on his fist

-Ouch…Damn it.

-Are you okay Sasuke-kun? Are you hurt?

-Yeah…but I’m ok.

She kisses his fist where he got hurt.

-Those this makes you feel better?? *She was red*

He rubs her cheek saying:

-Yes. Thank you. Let’s continue training.

He starts concentrating his chakra again and desperately tries to break the ground or wall. He did but only a mini crater.

-Hey that’s a good start. Said Sakura cheering

-Yes. Let’s try again.

Gama from his room was looking at both of them training.

-Man…I want to train too. I wonder if I’ll be able to sneak out of this damn hospital.

He gets up still a bit hurt and walks to the door. He watches the two ways and everything was silent. No doctors on the view

-It’s my chance. Lets goo

With State and Sega. State clash his rasengan with Sega’s fire rasengan. Both of them were repelled.

-That was a good one Sega.

-Yes yours too was very good.

State appears behind Sega with a wind blade.

-Keep your defense high. Hehe.

Sega counter with a fire blade.

-Yes I know. Said Sega who smiled back.

-I underestimated you. Let’s continue!!

There were fighting with some epic blade combo. A bit further Tenten and Musica where throwing some weapon at each other. Tenten win this round.

-You still need some more training Musica honey.

-Yes. Your very strong Tenten sweetheart.

Musica summon a big hammer and runs to Tenten while her summon a spiky bat. They exchange hits.

-Are you going a bit too far? Ask Tenten countering Musica’s hits.

Musica breaks Tenten’s bat and smile.

-This time I won!!

-Don’t let me go all out on you!! Said Tenten holding a big scroll.

-What you still have jutsu to show me??

-Be ready!!!

She opened her scroll and summons millions of explosion tags. They all cover Musica body and Tenten said:

-HAHA NOW!!

I big explosion is being seen from miles away. Sega and State saw the explosion

-What happen??

-It’s probably Tenten going crazy on Musica. Said Sega

State was behind State with his blade on his neck

-Got you. Said State with an evil smile.

-Hmm...You’re good. Said Sega melting into a water clone and appearing behind State.

State quickly turned over and both blade clashes and continued their battle.

-What…Where is he?? IS questioning Tenten

Suddenly she feels a pressure under her. She jumps on her right and many paper bombs that Tenten threw some second ago appeared being thrown again into the sky. Musica then appeared

-How about some fire work?? Said Musica smiling before everything explode into the sky creating beautiful color

-Wow.

They lied into the grass looking at the firework before kissing under the moon. Back with Sasuke’s training. He was exhausted but master Sakura’s technique.

-I…I did it. Said Sasuke happy.

-Yes. But I have one more technique to teach you. But it’s a little dangerous.

-What is it?

-The inner self curse technique.

-What’s about that technique??

-It let your emotion take over your body. It created an evil version of you. You can only use it if someone is here to seal the curse away like me. Or you’re hurt every person you see without seeing it’s your own friends.

Sasuke got scared but though about what Itachi said. ‘’You don’t have enough hate’’

-I’m willing to take that risk. I need that power.

-Are you sure?

-Yes. Do it.

Sakura does some hand sign and concentrate her chakra on Sasuke’s neck. Then released her chakra all at once where Sasuke was in pain. Soon a curse appeared on his neck.

-There. That curse contains your evil self. What out where and how you use it. You only need to think about negative taught to activate it. Give it a try. I’ll summon a zombie ninja and you battle him.

-Ok.

Sasuke close his eyes thinking about Itachi. Soon he got angry and the curse began taking control. Sakura summon a zombie who ran to Sasuke. Sasuke is seen with his Sharingan activate where he ran super fast piercing his enemy with his Katana. Sakura summon on other where Sasuke does some deadly combo and a Chidori trough the heart.

-MOUHAHAHA MORE MORE!!!! I’M FEELING THE POWER RAGING INTO MY BODY!!!

-Sasuke!! Take a hold of you.

-Yo guys….

Sakura look behind and sees Gama trying to walk well.

-There’s my enemy. Said Sasuke running to him with a black Chidori.

-NO SASUKE!!!!

Gama didn’t move he was scared of Sasuke that was invading with black curse and purple chakra can be seen. Sakura came in the middle on them and punch Sasuke in the guts where she seals the curse away

-Just in time….Said Sakura still scared.

Sasuke fall into the floor where he was hurt.

-What was that!?! Ask Gama.

Sasuke gets up and explain to Gama the story.

-You see Sasuke. You become a maniac with that seal. Only use it with my presence and with no friends around.

-Sorry Gama…I didn’t know what got into me. Said Sasuke

-It’s ok man…*inner taught* that jutsu…he became so strong. I’m wasting time. I need to train.

-Hey Sakura Sasuke Gama. What you doing?? Said State who soon appeared with Sega Musica and Tenten.

-Nothing. Juts finish training. I need to rest a bit. Said Sasuke

-Wait a minute. *Show paper* Read this.

The three of them read the paper.

-A tournament?? The winner wins a special prize. I wonder what it is. Said Gama

-I already sign you guys in. It’s tomorrow by the way so rest all night. Said State.

-Hey State…can I see you for awhile. Ask Gama.

-Sure. Come with me.

The two of them went a bit further.

-Well let’s go to sleep huh? Said Sega.

-Yes you’re right. Good night everyone. Said Sasuke before going home with Sakura.

Everyone went to their home.

-I need you to teach me a strong technique. A earth style technique. Said Gama

-In a time like this.

-I was in the hospital…How can I win the tournament tomorrow if I’m weak. Please State.

-There is one technique that can help you. Let make this fast your ready??

-YES LETS GOO!!

They began training all night and later went to sleep. It was already almost morning so they didn’t sleep well. Everyone get up and went to the Konoha’s stadium.

-So you ready guys?? Said Sega jumping everywhere.

-Yeah. Let’s Go!!!! Cried Sasuke out.

They enter the stadium where there were a lot of people and participant. The hokage began talking.

-Lady and gentle man boys and girls. Welcome to the Konoha 5e tournament. I this tournament you need to battle your way out until last round. They’re going to be two finalists at the end where they battle until someone get knock out so good luck. Oh and winner win a special prize.

Curtain open and a woman came in.

-The winner will win a date with the Mizukage herself with her student Samui. Two hot girls!! And for the girls the prize is a paradise trip for 2!! So good luck to everyone.

-OMG MAN!!! LOOK AT THOSE HOT BABES. I’LL WIN FOR SURE. Said Gama with hearts into his eyes.

-Relax man…even if there are super hot!!! But I have Sakura for me. Its hell offs better than those two. Said Sasuke

-Oh you’re sweet Sasuke. Said Sakura.

-Wait…When..?? Ask Gama confuse.

-It’s a long stories…I’ll explain later.

The Hokage continue her speech

-First round. Form two teams of 5. They’re going to be one scroll. You need to get the scroll and run to your enemy’s base to score a point. It’s like football at the end. The team to score 3 point wins!! I’ll form two teams and let the battle BEGIN!!!!

Sasuke, Gama, Sakura, State and random ninja 1 VS Sega Musica Tenten Taka and random ninja 2.

The training has finish and the tournament begins. Who will win?? Till chap 12

No comments:

Post a Comment