Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Training Begins

It was a sunny morning here at Konoha. Sasuke woke up early to get ready and prepare for a first mission with Gama. They were supposing to meat at the park this afternoon. When Sasuke when out from his home to the park waiting for Gama to come.

-I hope he won’t be late like they used to be in team 7 *remembering old times*

Gama came at time and saw Sasuke daydreaming in front of him. Hey Sasuke he said without an answer.

-Sasuke...sorry to burst you bubble...but we got to train. Yelled Gama

-What?! Huh!?...Oh hey Gama...sorry I was thinking of the old time. When I was a part of team 7 back then. Said Sasuke a bit sadly

-Who was your team? Ask Gama

-I was with Sakura and Naruto. My Sensei was Kakashi

-Oh...sorry but I don’t really know them...what happen to them?

-Well Naruto keep traveling all over the world...wanting to bring peace back. And Sakura...I don’t really know but I regret not dating here back then. I’ll ask Kakashi later when I see him...Said Sasuke almost on the point of crying. Anyway we need go on our first mission. Let go and see Anko.

-Sure right behind you.

Sasuke and Gama arrive at the academy when there was Anko eating dango's.

-I knew you guys will come. I have a special mission for you. Said Anko with her mouth full

-So what the mission about?? Ask Gama

Soon someone appear.

-Hey Sasuke…wasn’t that the guy we saw yesterday?? Ask Gama

-Yeah you’re right.

-Your mission is to bring this person friend back safely. Said Anko serious this time

-Sorry if we were rival back then…my name is Sega by the way. I lost my friend who name is State…I’m guessing he’s with Akatsuki.

-Why Akatsuki. Asked Sasuke

-Well you don’t know how strong he is…he got some Hidden secrets jutsu that Akatsuki want to discover…Said Sega with pain in his heart

-We will get him back don’t worried. Said Gamma

-It’s not that easy…They are Akatsuki s-rank ninjas…it won’t be easy. You need to train first. Train to become Anbu. Said Anko

-How much time we got?? Ask Sasuke

-One week to become full fledge Anbu. Said Anko

-One week!? We won’t make it in time…its hard and long work. Said Gama shock and confuse.

-well Sega here is already an Ambu. He will tech you everything he got. It won’t take long

-Fine…when will he begin? Ask Sasuke

-Now!! Go outside with Sega and start training you butt off…it’s a manner of time before Akatsuki discover State secret jutsu.

-Hai!!

They all went outside ready to train.

-Well at first lets battle. You two vs Me.

-Fine by me...

-And me…it’s on

-Give it everything you got. Said Sega ready to fight.

With Akatsuki

-He won’t tell us anything master about his jutsu.

-Well I’ll make him talk. *Dangerous looks with Rinnegan*

In Akatsuki prison

-well I see I’m not the only one stuck here. Said State attach by a chain

-yeah…why you here?

-Old folks want to discover my secret jutsu. They got to go through me first. What your name anyway??

-Musica. Well I’m here because I wanted peace for my land. They attack us and I defend my territory as like any ninjas will do. I’m powerful for some normal ninja…I defeated on of those ugly piercing body. But I can tell you there were really strong. Now they keeping me hostage…I don’t really know why…man I miss my Tenten…Said Musica sad and serious at the same time

-Don’t worries man…I’ll get us out of here. We are going to be fine trust me.

-Yeah I trust you…But how??

-By using the nine tails chakra that I have years gathered. Said State with a scary look on his face

What up with State having the nine tails chakra?? Is he telling the truth?? Are Sasuke and Gama making it in time to become anbu and save State from Akatsuki?? What is Musica true power?? Stay tune for chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment